Are you seeking to expand your business, acquire a new established business, increase your revenues, or just to survive a fast-changing economy? Established businesses with financials and tax returns showing strong revenues and profit
can get a large amount of money in unsecured business funding with a low interest rate and generous payback terms. Whatever the reason you are looking for business financing, you can be confident that our business funding experts
will do everything it takes to help you acquire a new business credit line and the business financing you need.
Increase Your Available Business Financing
Our business funding program works with numerous funding sources looks specifically at the requirements of each individual business lending institution, helping you to meet their criteria so that you can qualify for business financing.
Because it is structured in such an effective manner, many of our clients have been able to qualify for as much as a $250,000 business credit line from one single business financing institution. Our business funding program is designed to help you to qualify for as much business financing, and as quickly, as possible.
Business Funding Program Highlights
- Several funding sources are available to approve your business financing
- Use funds for any business purpose
- Accounts report Positive to Business Credit Reporting Agencies
- Qualify for as much as $250,000 per business funding source
- No added fees for balance transfers or cash out on credit cards
- Build your business credit score
- Credit lines are Unsecured requiring no personal assets or property as collateral
- Fast closing times within 4-6 weeks
Business Financing Program Requirements
- At least one owner/guarantor with 20% ownership
- All owners with more than 20% ownership need a 620 FICO score or higher
- No late payments or other derogatory credit within the last 12 months
- No judgements, collections, or liens in unpaid status
- No bankruptcies in the past 5 years, in some states no bankruptcies are allowed
- Owners must maintain clean credit during the funding
- Two or more years of tax returns are required
- Annual gross revenues of $250,000 or more is required and must reflect on tax returns